What is allowed - What is not allowed
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED - WHAT IS ALLOWED
Unless noted below, no backpacks, shopping bags or similar type containers may be carried onto the DCR Esplanade, and all carried items are subject to inspection.
- No coolers on wheels
- No backpacks
- No Firearms, Weapons, Sharp Objects or Fireworks
- No glass containers
- No Cans
- No pre-mixed beverages
- All liquids will be carried in sealed clear plastic containers not to exceed 2 liters in size
- No grilling, propane tanks or open flames
- Pop up Tents/Canopies with no sides - maximum size 10x10 (no Tents/Canopies allowed on July 3rd)
- Blankets or tarps no bigger than 10 x 12
- Folding/Beach Chairs only
- Coolers, must be carried in by shoulder strap or single handle (no wheels)
- All personal items must be carried in clear bags only
- After inspection, Small clutch bags/purses, may be taken into the venue with the clear bag.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: On July 4th all ALLOWABLE ITEMS must be checked and carried through security checkpoints by 4:00PM. After 4:00PM, nothing will be allowed through the security checkpoints except chairs, tarps or blankets not to exceed 10'x12'. If you plan to bring any of the ALLOWABLE ITEMS, they must be checked and cleared prior to 4:00PM.