Boston 4th of July Merchandise Contest!
SHOW YOUR SPIRIT CREATIVELY
This year, Boston’s July 4 is celebrating 40 years!!!! To celebrate our 40th anniversary, we are looking for creative T-shirt designs to be a part of the 2013 Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular official merchandise collection. Let your patriotic juices flow and your design could be splashed all across the Esplanade in Boston this July 4th!
Here’s what you have to do:
1. Create an original T-shirt design or several designs (there is no limit) that displays what the 4th of July in Boston is all about. And be sure to tell us why your design(s) should be chosen!
2. Submit your design(s) in high resolution format (PDF, EPS, JPG) to BostonJuly4MerchContest@mugar.com by midnight on Sunday, May 19, 2013.
3. Include your name, address, telephone number and email in your entry.
The winner will receive:
• His/her winning design(s) displayed as a part of the official Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular merchandise, which will be sold at the merchandise tent on July 3rd and 4th 2013.
• His/her name mentioned in the 2013 Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular official program book.
• Two (2) general admission seats to the July 3rd 2013 Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular concert. (Does not include travel expenses.)
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! And remember this year we celebrate 40 years!
MERCHANDISE CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
1. T-shirt designs that are offensive, derogatory, in poor taste (as determined solely by Boston 4 Productions) and not in the spirit of what the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular is about, will be promptly disqualified.
2. Create original designs, that you made or that you are authorized to use. Any use of content in designs that someone else owns the copyright to, such as logos, names or other trademarked images is prohibited.
3. All design entries will become a part of Boston 4 Productions. Contest winner will not be compensated for his/her work and will not receive any proceeds from T-shirts sold at the event.
4. All designs must be submitted by midnight on Sunday, May 19, 2013. The Boston 4 Productions judging team will choose the winning design. Winner will be announced on May 27, 2013.
5. Boston 4 Productions reserves the right to change, alter or modify these rules at any time with or without written notice.